My ServicesPlease stay tuned as I am developing additional services
What to expect in a one-to-one training session with me:
- Evaluate: I observe a dog’s behavior, your response to its behavior, and consider a variety of influencing factors.
- Educate: I teach families about natural instincts of dogs & how to “speak” more effectively with them.
- Example: I demonstrate training techniques that will help your dog understand what you want.
- Empowerment: Then, I coach and support you in applying new skills, techniques, and communication styles.
- Includes: evaluation, education, training, and coaching.
- 90 minutes long.
Additional and/or Refresher Sessions:
- Includes: training and coaching.
- Typically 60 minutes long.
- $70 per hour (rate and time reduction).
- Calculated using Mapquest’s travel TIME from my home in Ledyard, CT.
- Minutes traveled from Ledyard:
- 30 min 45 min 1 hour 1 hr, 20 min 1 hr, 40 min 2 hours
- $10 $15 $20 $30 $45 $60
Total Fee Example:
- First training session in Ellington, CT.
- Ellington is 1 hour and 20 minutes from my home in Ledyard, therefore travel fee will be $30.
- Training fee is $135 for a 90 minute session.
- Total fee = $135 (training) + $30 (travel) = $165.
- Second training session (if requested): $30 (travel) + $70 (1 hour of training) = $100.