- Learn how to communicate with your dog in an effective and efficient way.
- Begin to re-balance the Pack Leader and Follower roles in your pack structure.
- Restore the peace and harmony in your home.
- Apply the lessons I teach to many dogs or even years later with a new dog.
- I trained dolphins, California sea lions, seals, walrus, and beluga whales for 8 years.
- Since 2006, I have taught several hundred families and over 1,000 dogs in one-on-one appointments.
- As a former owner, breeder, and handler of AKC Champion Samoyeds, I have gained knowledge and experience by witnessing the entire life cycle of a dog from birth to the Rainbow bridge.
What Will You Like About Me?
- I respect your family and your dog and treat everyone with courtesy and kindness.
- I work for you. Simply let me know when and where we meet, what problems you have, and how often you’d like to work with me.
- I use a positive reinforcement approach WITHOUT relying on the bribes of treat-based training.
- I am an active listener, a non-judgmental guest in your home, and a patient teacher.
My Personal Life
- Parent to a pack of dogs and a pride of cats.
- Happily married since 2002.
- I am always thankful for the trust and referrals of satisfied clients and veterinarian practices.
- I enjoy writing narrative non-fiction books, blogging, teaching, and inspiring others.
- I publish my work at petermorneault.com and appreciateyourgift.com.