- We enrich a dog’s life.
- Dogs enrich our lives.
- In helping frustrated and desperarate dog owners make a connection with their dog.
- Dogs are innately well-balanced. We just need to remind them how to live peacefully.
- I was a marine mammal trainer for 8 years. I trained: dolphins, california sea lions, seals, walrus, and beluga whales.
- I started The Problem Pooch in 2006.
- I have worked with over 100 different species of pure-bred dogs and countless varieties of mixed-bred dogs.
- If you found me, you were likely referred by a satisfied client. I take an immense amount of pride in gaining my clients’ trust.
What Will You Like About Me?
- I will be respectful, gentle, and kind with you and your dog.
- You will feel comfortable in my judgement-free-zone.
- I work in the privacy of your home – where most problems occur.
- I have compassion. This video shows a “family reunion” after I was able to rescue a dog who had been on-the-run for 6 weeks.
My Personal Life
- Parent to 5 dogs & 4 cats.
- Happily married since 2002.
- I am an active writer and blogger.
- I used to be a lot of things, like an owner, breeder, handler of AKC Champion Samoyeds. Now, I am just a less-stressed owner!
one of my personal blogs
On this site, I blog about the life lessons that I have learned from my life with dogs or when I encounter any other of nature’s wonderful creatures.
another of my personal blogs
This is where I like to write about finding wisdom and beauty in unusual places. I inspire people to answer their “wake-up” calls.
I have many passions
I am a certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. I am also pursuing a Master’s degree in Human Nutrtiion and Functional Medicine.